Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Dryer Balls for Tumble Dryers. Made of 100% Natural Sheep's Wool from New Zealand. Made by hand, as all Woolig products.
- weight of a ball 24g
- diameter of a ball 8cm. Thats larger than tennis ball, but almost like baseball (7.5cm)
How to use
Add balls to wet clothes in tumble dryer. 3-5 balls per run is usually enough.
You can pour few drops of natural essential oil to balls. Sent will gently spread to clothes and laundry.
Why to use wool dying balls
- Bouncing balls will gently soften Your clothes & laundry.
- Naturally removes static electricity from clothes.
- Wool is one of the best natural water absorber. It will absorb water and decrease drying time. Shorter drying time means less electricity used. Up to 40% less dying time, to give some numbers.
- Natural drying process as all benefits are achieved without artificial chemical softeners or other chemical liquids.
- Woolig wool balls can be reused hundreds of times.
- Wool is natural and amongst most sustainable fibers out there. Using wool balls You help the planet.